Saturday 20 April 2013

We who cant stand the sun

 
 
 
I omit my graze, from where the sun shine reflects,
Keeping equal footing between each pacing step.
Desperate to get back to the comfort of the shade
Familar and warm, with little space for social demands.
Working hard to better myself for no one but me.
Keeping away from beutifuly lit, untouchables.
Each skill I aquire hopes to impress,
To move the branches of my tree and allow for a small shaft of sunlight
To illuminate my pride in the land where normally shadows lie.
Few notice and fewer keep focus
With turned heads and almost sorrowful sighs, the clouds return
Draggin you all into sharing my world
And you begin feel sorry for the poor boy, who could never stand the sun.
 
 
Edward Ramsden
 
20/04/2013
 
For the few that ran away when I became afraid,
I lay no blame on you
for only love and forgivness can exist in my world.
And you are always welcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment