Tuesday 16 April 2013

Anybody Got Any tips on naming poems? Cause I'm stumped!

I invite shadows to lay where sun once stood
Yet I dont ask you to join me.
Your invisible facade intends to amuse
Only stands to vex and annoy me.
Your coat, two sided, with mistust I confide in.
Your happines was worth more than a million horizens
But when my face was the footing you needed to ascend 
You wrote epilouge endings, about moving on freinds
Leaving a part that no one else seems to miss.
Like holding a hand or sharing a kiss.
Your soo near the top but cant quite grab hold
Of the journeys finale, about to unfold.
Now shadows deny what other accept.
The cliches of life that you often wept.
You soon found a place for my brick in the wall,
Talented, giving, Handsom and tall
A freind with a benifit, a shadow cant provide.
Logic fails where emotions thrives.
Its so great you are happy
But I feel sad I'm no longer your thing.
As you dance out of shadows and into the sun light
A welcome the coming of spring
Edward Ramsden
16/04/2004
Great god this shit sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment